Can I take NHA Certified Phlebotomy Tech Testing at home?
Yes! Absolutely! After you finish Northeast Medical Institutes Phlebotomy course you will need to follow the requirements set by NHA and PSI Testing. Please follow this link below to find out more information in regards to PSI Testing.
How do you register for the NHA CPT ( Certified Phlebotomy Technician) Exam?
In order to register for the NHA CPT Exam you must first create an account.
1) Go to https://www.nhanow.com/
2) Click on the top right ” Create Account”
3) Answer all of the questions asked on the next screen.
4) After creating account please head to your account and sign in
5) Go to the top right and click ” Update Profile ”
6) Under Organization Information ” Please choose the campus your instructor tells you to choose” Either Northeast Medical Institute Stamford or Woodbridge
7) Go to the Dashboard and click on Apply for Exam on the bottom right.
8) Click on the CPT Exam
9) Hit I agree and fill out the rest of the information.
10) You should be all registered once you complete the exam application.
STUDENTS WHO DID NOT SELF PAY. PLEASE CONTACT US AT ADMIN@NORTHEASTMEDICALINSTITUTE.COM TO SEE IF YOUR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE COMPANY PAID FOR YOUR TESTING. THOSE STUDENTS WHO DID SELF PAY THE COURSE MUST PAY FOR THE TESTING. THIS WAS NOT INCLUDED ON YOUR INVOICE.