Location Address

Waterbury Campus
900 Straits Turnpike
Middlebury, CT 06762
View Directions

Contact Information

Upcoming Courses

Do you offer Certified Nurse Aide Classes CNA Training/CNA Courses in Waterbury, CT?

Yes, we have a campus right next to Post University in Waterbury, CT. We have CNA Classes in the daytime and evening that are true Hybrid and self-paced. This allows the student to do the book work at home on their own and then come in for the labs and clinical in our Waterbury campus. Contact us at 203-391-6766 for more information.

Do you offer Phlebotomy Training in Waterbury, CT?

Yes, we do! We just opened our newest campus in Middlebury, CT which is right next to Waterbury, CT. We are conveniently located right off Rt 8 and 84 next to Post Universities’ campus. Please contact us at 203-391-6766 to get more information about the other courses that we offer!

Do you offer Patient Care Tech Training or PCT Training in Waterbury, CT?

Our PCT Classes is just the combination of our CNA, Phlebotomy Technician Classes and our EKG course. We offer this in the daytime and the evening at our Waterbury campus. This course is great for those who are looking to get experience in a hospital setting as a PCT.

Do you offer the CNA Prometric Testing after the Certified Nurse Aide Training in the area Waterbury, CT?

Yes and no. We are a Regional Prometric CNA Testing site; however, the testing is scheduled through Prometric. We do have plenty of test dates to acquire your CT state certified nurse aide certification at our location, but Prometric runs it. The best part about training where you test is that when you are in our Certified Nurse Aide Training you will be using the same supplies and be in the same room when you test! This makes it very comfortable for our students during test time.

When do you offer Phlebotomy Classes in Waterbury, CT?

Our Waterbury Campus will be offering Phlebotomy classes monthly. Since our Phlebotomy class is hybrid, you will be online for a portion of the program while the remainder of the program you be in class doing the hands-on skill training.

How does your Patient Care Tech Courses compare to other programs in Waterbury CT?

Our PCT Training is a Hybrid program which allows the student to still work and only have to come in for certain days. So, our CNA course allows you to do 2 weeks online and then only lab/clinical in class. The lab and clinical portion can be completed in as little as 7 days from 8-5pm or in 14 evenings from 5-10pm. Our Phlebotomy Program is 10 days in the daytime with 80% of the program online and the remaining 20% in the lab. The Phlebotomy program is 10 days in the daytime from 8-430pm or 20 evenings from 5-930pm. Our final class that you need to take in order to complete your PCT training is the EKG course. Our EKG Course is only offer in the daytime and it consists of 2 days online and 1 day in the lab.