KEEP IN MIND THESE ARE ONLY HERE TO HELP YOU. MOST SCHOOLS DO NOT DO THIS FOR YOU I AM DOING IT BECAUSE I RESEARCHED THE PROCESS TO HELP MY STUDENTS OUT. PLEASE DO NOT CALL US IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS. EMAIL ONLY.
1) Go to Google.com and type in “ct cna prometric” click on first link or you can copy and paste link
2) Click on” Candidate Resource” then “Online Application”
3) Click on “Register new User”
“If you don’t receive an email from promtric within 5 minutes you need to make a new GMAIL Email ACCOUNT. Please do not use AOL.com or Hotmail or Outlook. Only Yahoo and GMAIL work well with this process
4) If you can’t figure out a password because of their strict password rules please use
5) Once you receive the email it will be coming from “Prometric “ and it will have an activation link and then sign in.
Note: If you email is hooked up to your mobile device just click on the activation link in the email and then go back to the page below to sign in.
6) Bottom right click on “submit new application”
7) Click on Connecticut Registration “
8) Fill in all the information below.
Note: on Birthday you have click the little calendar to add your birthday
SSN IS REQUIRED EVEN IF IT DOES NOT HAVE A ASTERIK… IF YOU DON’T PUT IT THE PROCESS WILL TAKE MUCH LONGER
9) Part B- Click on Written Test and Clinical Test ($138.00)
Note: If you are a Healthcareer Academy Student PLEASE TALK TO THEM ABOUT PAYING FOR THE EXAM.
10) Click on Credit card- No money orders or Cashier checks. THEY WILL SLOW DOWN THE PROCESS.
11) Part C- Click on New Nurse Aide
12) Part D- Click on little Microscope and a new window will pop up behind your current webpage. This page you will have to type in “Northeast Medical Institute”. Click Search and then click on the code number that will be “ 99029CT” Make sure you put the Training Completion Date by click on the little calendar on the right side and adding the date which your CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION HAS ON IT.
Training Instructor Name: Gerald Roberson
Instructor Title- CNA Instructor
Do not worry about anything else since it is not in asterisk in this section.
13) Part E- Click on In Regional Testing and then pick the site. DO NOT CLICK ON DERBY THEY ARE CLOSED.
14) Part G- Click I agree
15) Release Statement “ I Agree”
Go to the bottom and click “submit”
If it does not submit or it times out you may have to do the whole process
Please write down the number it gives you at the end of the application once it submits.
Check within 48 hours to see if Prometric charges you and then give them a call at 866-499-7485 Opt 9 to see the status of testing and when you would be scheduled out for.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL US TO ASK US WHEN YOU WILL BE TESTING BECAUSE WE ARE NOT PROMETRIC NOR DO WE DO THE SCHEDULING. THESE INSTRUCTIONS ARE JUST HERE TO HELP YOU REGISTER FOR THOSE WHO COULD NOT FIGURE IT OUT.